Senior Fitness Program
CPR and AED Training
Vial of Life
Womens Wellness Forum
Community Health and Care Fair
Grants and Scholarships
MHA Foundation Board
The Community gathered for the dedication of the Payson Clinic on December 23, 1956.
Diagnostic lab at the hospital 1959.
The hospital as it looked March 1967.
Thrift shop in the 1960s
Mile of Dimes raised more than $35K for the hospital in the early 1970s. A California boy won $10 for his jingle: "a mile of dimes seems like a lot, BUt think of all that can be bought, With all the dimes that have been given, To help someone keep on living."
Paramedic instructors Richard Sheets, Dr. Stewart Rushton, and Robert Stine discuss their serious injury victim played by George Lacy at a training in 1970 at the hospital.
WHen Pyle Hospital needed a ne piece of equipment to better serve the public back in the 1980s the Mogollon Health Alliance Auxiliary volunteers made it happen.
The Auxiliary still hosts sales a few times each year to benefit health scholarships.
Nathalie R. Pyle 1915-1985 On September 9,1978 the Payson Hospital was rededicated as the Lewis R. Pyle Memorial Hospital.
The Auxiliary Arts and Craft Group meets most Monday mornings.
Almost new and gently used, household items, clothing, and more can be found right here!
Once upon a time when the Almost New Shop had only recently opened its doors, Miss Hathaway chose the rooftop as a good place to have her kittens. Homes were found for all the babies and the staff had Miss. Hathaway fixed.
We'll do it ourselves! Mogollon Health Alliance's Black and White Ball tradition began in 2007. Its mission was to bring a dialysis center to Payson.
Sonoran Swing Band bringing music to dancers at the Black and White Ball.
DaVita Dialysis Center ribbon cutting January 2008
Website Design by Bret daCosta . 928.300.5700